Thursday, November 13, 2008

Top Questions

by Benjo

The question I'm asked most frequently by my readers is:
What question are you asked most frequently by your readers?
Great question.

The second most common question is about HDMI cables. Namely:
Are all HDMI cables the same? Some cost like 10 times as much as other ones--but they sure LOOK the same!
They sure do. But they are definitely not all the same. Just one bit of proof that they're not all the same: different ones cost different amounts of money. And as everyone knows, you get what you pay for. With HDMI, if you're paying under $100 per cable, you're basically throwing away the money you paid for your TV. I happen to have spent a lot of time at Circuit City over the years, and have personally bought a TV before, so trust me--I know what I'm talking about.

No comments: